Sunday, September 17, 2017

Fall Colors


Hi everyone, I hope you're enjoying the change in seasons! Although Fall doesn't start until September 22, I'm beginning to see some changes in nature. These beautiful flowers are from our local farmer's market. Bright orange, reds and yellows are typical Fall colors.


After the Solar Eclipse, which was just amazing, the sun has shown some unusual colors, with brighter orange and red sun rays. Here is a sunrise over the woods in our backyard. You can see some leaves have turned golden and are starting to fall.


Here is a close-up of the golden leaves lit up by morning sunshine.


In other news, my husband and I adopted a cute kitten! Her name is Allie and here she is looking at the view in our side yard. She's an indoor cat but she enjoys looking at nature from our patio door. 


Here she is blending in with the beautiful colors of nature in the background. Doesn't she look comfy? A sweet addition to our home and family! I hope you enjoyed these colorful images and I'll see you soon as colors change through the season. xx

14 comments:

  1. She sure does look to be enjoying the view and quite comfy too. Seeing some changes here as well, fine by me until nasty snow shows haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not looking forward to the snow either (maybe just at xmas time). Thanks for stopping by, Pat! See, now I have a cat! :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful images of fall giving us a tease....but with the heat I think it is being stalled.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Donna! Yes, it's been warm here, too, in September -- like an Indian Summer:)

      Delete
  3. A very nice series. I love your work!!

    Greetings from the Netherlands!
    Gert Jan
    www.gertjanhermus.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Loredana, Allie is absolutely precious! Bless your hearts for giving her a forever home.
    We just adopted a second dog. We've had her for a little over a week now, and she is absolutely precious. Unfortunately, she has been abused at one time or another, so we have lots of work ahead of us, but I am fine with that. I just want her to know that no one will ever hurt her again.

    I think fall is going to be strange this year. It has been very, very warm here (no complaints!!!), but the leaves are falling already, and SO fast. Hopefully, there will be some left for some nice autumn photos.

    This is such a lovely series of photographs, and it is always such a pleasure to visit you here.

    Have a wonderful week, my friend.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lisa! Best wishes with your new dog. I'm sure she will feel loved and happy in your home!

      We love our little kitty--she is precious and adjusting well here. She will probably make more cameo appearances on my blog. :)

      And yes, it's been hot and humid. I'm hoping to capture some colorful foliage soon.

      Have a great week, my friend! xx

      Delete
  5. Ciao Loredana spero che stai bene...bellissima la foto con i fiori. Un abbraccio!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your adoption of Allie, She is adorable & has a wonderful view out that window.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ida! Allie is growing up fast and loves us and our home. Such a happy little kitten! We love her!

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog from all over the world and for your wonderful comments!