Saturday, April 29, 2017

Spring!



Dear readers and friends, I hope everyone is having a wonderful Spring! I'm away for the weekend so I'm just posting a few pictures I took with my phone's camera. Here are some colorful tulips in front of a store's window in town. They are some of my favorite Spring flowers!


Daffodils are blooming near the train station in town where I commute to work.


Here is a close-up of a yellow one.


And one with white petals. I just learned this variety is called butter and eggs!


Dogwood trees are blooming and so is the forsythia, lining up the street where I live.


In the woods, the trees are not fully leafed out yet but forsythia is blooming there as well.


I have a dogwood in my front yard, too!


In my back yard, these yellow blooms are sprouting from holly leaves.


I also wanted to share a couple of fun pictures from Easter. I colored eggs!


The Easter bunny was all dressed up for the occasion!


And finally here is a picture of the crescent moon I took just last night. I hope you have enjoyed these point and shoot pictures. Have a beautiful rest of Spring and I'll see you soon! xx

6 comments:

  1. Great shots indeed. Spring sure has sprung in your neck of the woods for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you are having a wonderful spring, Loredana. We are too. As a matter of fact the trees and flowers are just about 2 weeks ahead of schedule. No complaints here, but we are expecting a freeze this week. Not unusual for this part of NY. In the meantime, I am just going to enjoy this beautiful weather. You do the same, my friend!
    xo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa! It's been a bit cold and rainy here but with beautiful sunny days in between. Glad to hear you're enjoying Spring and thank you for stopping by! xo

      Delete
  3. What lovely spring blooms. I enjoyed your post.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog from all over the world and for your wonderful comments!