Friday, November 18, 2016

The Beauty of Autumn


As promised in my last post, I'm back with a few colorful Autumn photos. Please feel free to share the image above with your family and friends as a Thanksgiving card. I took this picture at a local farm. I just love pumpkins and pumpkin pie of course! Can't wait for the festivities to begin.


At the same farm, I took a picture of all these gourds, so many of them, in amazing colors, shapes, and textures. These are fun as decorations around the house or as a centerpiece in a basket.


Here is a picture of the woods in my back yard on a day when the sky was blue and the foliage was at its peak. So many vibrant colors against that serene sky. Fall has been mild here in New York with beautiful sunny days most of the time. I hope Winter will be just as mild!


This is my back yard later in the Fall when all has turned golden and most leaves have fallen. It just shines, doesn't it. So peaceful. I'm thankful for such a beautiful view that changes with the seasons.


And here is one more picture of the fallen leaves in so many different colors and shapes. The trees are now bare, except for pines and evergreens--a reminder that soon Christmas will be here. I will see you again then with some holiday photos. In the meantime, Happy Thanksgiving!

25 comments:

  1. Calde immagini che regalano molteplici emozioni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope a great Thanksgiving is had at your pad. We've been there done that haha great shots too. Sure got a nice spot at your sea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Pat! Hope yours was nice too! :)

      Delete
  3. Wonderful pics! Looking forward for the holifay ones.

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful, Loredana. and it looks like you had a wonderful autumn.
    Wishing you a great week ahead, my friend.
    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope this finds you and yours doing well. May we display your header on our new site directory? As it is now, the site title (linked back to its home page) is listed, and we think displaying the header will attract more attention. In any event, we hope you will come by and see what is going on at SiteHoundSniffs.com.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jerry, thank you for stopping by. Sure, you can display my header on your site. Is it under photography? Have a great day :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you so very much for giving permission. You can see your linked header under All, Daily Life, Land/Sea/Skyscapes, Photography and the United States. If you could say something (preferably good) about SiteHoundSniffs.com here and there, I would greatly appreciate it.

      Delete
  6. Thank you, Jerry. Looks good. I have a new poetry and black & white photography blog that you could list the header under Literary if you want -- magicofwordsblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much for telling me about Magic of Words. You can see its linked header under All, Daily Life, Land/Sea/Skyscapes, Literary, Photography and the United States.

      Delete
    2. Jerry, thank you, have a great weekend :)

      Delete
  7. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, dear Loredana! Lovely photos you have shared. xx Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Karen! Hope yours was nice, too! xo

      Delete
  8. And now it's already the beauty of winter! :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mila! Yes, it is! Good to see you here :)

      Delete
  9. Autumn is a time of great beauty. Now that we are a couple of days from winter, I am looking forward to its beauty as well (my favorite season).

    I wish you a very merry Christmas, Loredana :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Una felice giornata per te...ciao

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice this blog.
    You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. I’m looking to reading your next post.

    โกเด้นสล็อต

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog from all over the world and for your wonderful comments!