Monday, September 28, 2015

A Stroll in Central Park




Hi everyone, we're having an Indian Summer in New York with temperatures still in the 70's and 80's in the warmest September I remember. I took a stroll in Central Park on a beautiful sunny day where flowers are still blooming and the landscape is luscious and green. I hope you enjoy these pictures of the last days of Summer. I will be taking a little break and will be back with colorful foliage photos when Autumn arrives for real (though it officially started last week!). Be well and see you soon! xx

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for this image. I love Central Park (and Prospect Park) and will be visiting a few times this fall. I am fascinated with Frederick Law Olmsted and all he created... his life was amazing. Enjoy your break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We went through a bit of the Indian Summer last week. love Central Park too. This week we are under a deluge of rain, about to wash away. Lol. This is our 5th day of rain. Enjoy your step away. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything still nice and green, great shots. Was getting colder here and now hot again haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. The rain finally set in yesterday and today....and the critters are moving in anticipation of the cool weather coming tomorrow...enjoy those warm sunny days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It really has been gorgeous here, but now we're having lots of rain, and after that, it sounds like the chilly air will arrive. Oh well, for central NY, it really is overdue.

    You have a great break, and I'll see you when you return.

    ReplyDelete
  6. More and more I want to come to New York. I know it won't happen that soon, there are other destinations on the list and a small baby to take care of now.. but one day I think it'd be nice to finally visit!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog from all over the world and for your wonderful comments!