Saturday, June 27, 2015

Our Neck of the Woods






Hi everyone! In case you've been wondering where I've been for over a month ... well, my husband and I moved to a new home and it's been very hectic, so I've had no time for blogging. The move was a bit stressful and overwhelming but we're settling in nicely. Every day we make a little progress, room by room, to get our home in order. There is a lot to do -- cleaning, painting, organizing, decorating. Did I mention, unpacking? We still have a lot of boxes piled up! With hard work and perseverance, I know our home will become as beautiful as we are envisioning it. The pictures I'm showing today are from our backyard! Yes, we have the woods in the back of our house ... and rocks ... and hills ... it's so peaceful and serene. And while the house inside may need some work, the outdoors is perfect just as nature would have it. Please join me on this new journey and adventure ... many more pictures, poetry and prose to come from our neck of the woods! xx

11 comments:

  1. Wow. What a beautiful back yard. So you got out of the city and moved to the sticks? Love the rocks and trees. Congrats on the move.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I work in the city and live in the country, so you'll always see pictures of both. I see beauty in nature and the city, too, so I'll continue to post on both. We moved a little farther North in New York, so closer to the woods. Thanks for following along :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful post, have missed you. Look forward to whatever you post Loredana :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A heavenly place, peace in nature...............if your backyard is like this I can imagine what beautiful place it must be:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Moving can be a pain, but you sure have quite the backyard view now. Little by little it will all be perfect

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your new home! Awesome views from your backyard. Enjoy !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh the excitement and joy of settling into such beautiful new surroundings, with nature your back yard. Lovely news, Loredana! I look forward to enjoying the settling in right along with you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful and exciting and I wish you much happiness on this new journey!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I do know the feeling, Loredana!
    I am so happy you are in your new home, and look forward to seeing more of it here.
    I LOVE your back yard.
    Wishing you a wonderful holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, moving takes lots of time! We, too have a forest around here, basically across the street. Nice to be able to escape a bit.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog from all over the world and for your wonderful comments!