Saturday, May 2, 2015

city in bloom






i love you more in springtime
when you yield to me
like a tulip yields to sunshine
~ ~ ~
Hi everyone, I hope you're enjoying Spring so far! After an extremely cold and long winter, we are finally getting some warm weather and flowers are in bloom. I took a stroll down Madison Square Park in the city where tulips abound and pink magnolia trees bring color to the gray skyscrapers. No more snow and the grass couldn't be greener. I plan on being very busy the rest of Spring and throughout Summer, but will post as often as I can and continue to visit my favorite blogger friends. Enjoy my photos and my little haiku! xx

12 comments:

  1. lovely to bask in the beauty of Spring...thank you Loredana :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet scent, sweet flower, sweet visuals!!Have a sweet day:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dolci versi e incantevole visione di New York,cara Loredana.
    Ti auguro una estate felice, anche se busy .
    Busy sarà anche la mia estate con reintegro nel ruolo di mamma e nonna full time, pronta all'accoglienza del terzo niponitino...che fioritura meravigliosa è quella di maggio,dopo l'inverno! Come se la natura volesse darci un messaggio forte di speranza. Un abbraccio affettuoso,Rita.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spring sure has sprung there. We are finally getting there too this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely haiku and pictures....I am getting busy in the garden with all this wonderful weather!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, nice to read your poems again, and look at your wonderful photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ma cosa c'è di più bello di quando il colore prende il sopravvento sul grigiore ? Goditi queste belle giornate prima del gran caldo ! Abbraccio e buona settimana.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That yielding can be a beautiful thing. I hope to return to your city again next fall.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello
    I invite you to see new photos on my blog.
    Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful shots and hope you are enjoying your spring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog from all over the world and for your wonderful comments!