Wednesday, January 18, 2012

It's January (Again)




A snowy day in Pleasantville, New York.
  Where does time go? It seems only yesterday when another holiday season ended and the promise of a new year began. And here I am--doing it all over again. It's January; it's cold (surprise, surprise); and I have spring fever. But a part of me says, don't rush the season. This year, I want something better than the usual New Year's Resolution that doesn't even last until the end of ..... January. Whatever it is, change is good--I will embrace it. It's going to be a great year!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, embracing change. I think many of us are doing it. There seems to be something good coming in 2012, I didn't have this feeling last year. Hope I'm right!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too, Joanne! I have such a good feeling 2012 is going to be a great year! We have to keep thinking positive!!! And welcome change without fear.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog from all over the world and for your wonderful comments!